Thursday, December 25, 2008

Texas Real Estate

Real Estate prices are down even more this month and I feel like the market will be bottoming out soon, so now is the time to buy. In Florida, there are decent homes that can be purchased for as little as $40.00 a square foot. It's a similar story in many other states including Texas. For a complete list of Austin Homes For Sale, be sure to check out Home City. In the Austin area, they have homes ranging from $52,000 to $13,500,000. Most buyers are using the internet to search for homes that meet their criteria and I think that it's a great option. When I started my home search, I used the internet and found a few homes that I wanted to look and then I stumbled upon this one. One look and I was sold. Unfortunately, since I bought values have gone down but I'm still happy where I bought and don't think that I would be as happy anywhere else.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: