Friday, November 21, 2008

This weeks Biggest Loser

Did you all see Biggest Loser this week? I was really sad to see Colleen go, I thought that she really deserves to be there and that is time for Vicky to go home. Every week I dislike Vicky more and I think Heba has finally started realizing that Vicky is a snake in the grass. Vicky is not out to protect the blue team, she is out to protect herself at all costs. If she had to throw Heba and Ed under the bus, I know that she would do it in an instant. BTW, I love Bob Harper more and more every day. When he talked to Amy after Brady's elimination, it made me love him even more. He is so understanding.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: