Thursday, November 27, 2008

Books make great gifts

I will be shopping tomorrow for gifts for my family. Money is very tight for me right now but I still want to get something nice for everyone on my list. I will be shopping some of the Black Friday Sales tomorrow to take advantage of some of the great deals. One of the people on my list loves books, and I think that Audio books are great. Have you ever listened to them in the car? What about on long trips? My first audio book was The Secret and I listen to it quite often. There are so many audio books out there now that you can find something for almost anyone. When I was back and forth to work every day, I would listen to audio books on a regular basis. They are very entertaining and helped me stay awake even better than the radio because I was focused on the story rather than just the words.

For those High School Music Fans, be sure to check out the High School Musical books, CDs and DVDs. The High School Musical brand is everywhere, but it's great when you can shop online and not worry about the crowds at the stores. They also have Up to 70% off the Best of BBC DVDs including many from the popular Doctor Who series.

This review was paid for by borders.co.uk.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: