Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm becoming a fan

I am quickly becoming a fan of Stylehive, the social network for fashion forward individuals. Today, I was checking out page for Watches and I ran across this absolutely beautiful watch that could really be considered a work of art rather than just a piece of jewelry. I love the colors, the style and even better was the price. Unfortunately, I found out about it too late because it sold out at the Low Clearance price of $74.87.
The good news is that there are many more beautiful watches waiting to be found at Stylehive. Watches can make a really great personal gift for a co-worker, friend or whoever you choose. One year for my birthday I got a really great watch as a gift from my friends. I loved that watch and wore it every day until it was finally so scuffed that it was embarrassing. Watches can be the perfect accessory for an outfit, so you don't have to rely on just one. If you find one that you like, you can wear it just as you would a piece of jewelry. There are some great deals out there, so if you are stumped for a great Christmas gift check out Stylehive for the latest and greatest watches.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: