Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Audi A8 is a hot car!

It's no secret that I love cars so when I stumbled across the Audi A8, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a sedan with the look and feel of a sports car. The Audi A8 has an aluminum body and is significantly lighter than the competition. Well known for it's technological features, the Audi A8 even offers available night vision of the S-class model. While I can't afford this car, it's always nice to look and when I see a car on the street and I'm not sure what it is, I always check it out on the internet. The audi a8 is a good value among luxury sedans with prices starting around $70,000. If you are concerned about safety, this car has 10 airbags and adaptive headlights that turn with the wheels around curves. How cool is that? Two other phenomenal features are the side assist and lane assist. Side assist helps to alert the driver of cars in the blind spot, while the lane assist causes the steering wheel to vibrate when the car wanders. I think it is so amazing how far cars have come. I'm thinking that pretty soon we will all be flying around in our little Jetson cars.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: