Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I hate Moving

Wow, I really hate moving and everything that comes along with it. I moved in sometime in April and I am still trying to get organized. As I told you last night I'm in the process of decluttering my house but I guess I probably should have tried to do that before I moved. I've thrown away 3 huge tubs full of old and damaged clothes that definitely should have been thrown away a long time ago. Sad thing is that I still have lots more to get rid of. I'm slowly but surely making my way through my room and then I have to start on the spare bedroom. When I moved I hired a moving company that I had heard of through my networking group. I knew that they were well known for being a reputable and affordable company and that was totally what I was looking for. Coming from another area it was a little scary to hire someone over here if I hadn't known something about them. I was really interested in the fact that they had been in business for quite a while and that they were fully insured and knew how to take care of their customers. With my job, I don't get a lot of time off so I basically gave them a day that I could move and they showed up when they said they would and did the job quickly and efficiently.

If you are looking for Boston Movers, Humboldt Storage and Moving is a great choice. They specialize in residential, commercial as well as storage and portable containers. Bottom line, if you have someone you can trust moving is not quite the chore that it can be.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: