Friday, September 05, 2008

Win a Pink Ribbon Bracelet

Win this pretty Pink Ribbon Bracelet! All you have to do to be entered to win is leave a comment. You can earn extra entries by doing any or all of the following:

If you are already subscribed or you subscribe to my feed, you will get two extra entries. Stumble, Digg, or Technorati will get you 1 extra entry for each one that you do.

If you join Market Leverage, I will give you an additional two entries.
If you join Sponsored Reviews, I will give you an additional two entries as well.




Please leave separate comments for each additional entry that you take advantage of. Each person has 10 chances to win.

This contest will end at midnight on Saturday September 13th. In the meantime others will be starting so be sure to check back often.






If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute bracelet and the cause is important!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I'm a subscriber too.

doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

I'm leaving a comment, I love the cause and this bracelet is sharp looking.
sassylucylootoo(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Subscribed via Google reader...
sassylucylootoo(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ginny said...

Pretty bracelet, count me in!

Ginny said...

Stumbled

Ginny said...

Subscribed via bloglines

Sherry Go Sharing said...

nice is this open for international?

oh I have not receive my price of being 2nd in your previous contest.

Petula said...

I love the bracelet! Great giveaway.

Petula said...

Hi again. I already subscribe.

Petula said...

...And I signed up for MarketLeverage.

Melissa said...

that would be cool to win
verypissedoff at verizon dot net

Melissa said...

I am also a subscriber