Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm so mad!!!

Yesterday, I received an email from Google saying that they had disabled my Google Adsense account because they say it has posed a significant risk to their AdWords advertisers. They also say that by keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account. I immediately freaked out and sent in appeal asking what I had done wrong and assuring them that if I had done something I would certainly change it. I was of course denied the appeal so I am now out of their system. What really sucks is that I had almost $60.00 in earning that have now been taken from me and I will never see. Apparently, I was not the only one who received a notice of this nature and I think it was very unfair. If they had new rules that needed to be put in place they should have made it very clear. The email that I received tells me nothing and only makes me more upset. Needless to say, I have now changed out my adsense code with Bidvertiser. I have heard nothing but good things about them and I'm sure that it will work out fine in the long run. I will probably be better off.

Anyway, if you want to Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser, be sure to check them out. Not only do they have a great program for publishers, but they also have wonderful programs for advertisers as well as a great referral program.





If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Ginny said...

That is strange, I'd be mad to. I think I have some change in my google account, I cannot seem to do good with them. Maybe I should look into the other program, make sure to post how you do with it!