Friday, August 01, 2008

Best Diet Pills Reviewed

I sort of broke my diet last weekend after the big weigh in and I've had a hard time getting back to it this week because it's been so stressful at work. This weekend I am going to focus on getting back on track and have the scale start moving again. Thankfully I didn't cheat too bad because I haven't gained anything but I can tell you that my energy level is down and it's probably because of poor menu choices. One of the other things that I decided was that I might need a little bit of an edge to get moving so I thought I might look into the Best Diet Pills. I know there are hundreds of them out there, but I want the best so I decided to look at reviews for several of the top brands.

One of the more interesting ones is Lipovox which is highly concentrated extracts of the top 10 "SuperFoods". Lipovox Diet Pill is now not only all the rave in the weight loss world but also by athletes, actresses, and celebrities wanting perfect skin. All ten "SuperFoods" are contained in highly concentrated extracts plus 3 additional Antioxidants recommended by Dr. Perricone. The website says that Lipovox normally retails for $69.99 but I could buy it online for $29.99.

One of the pills that is listed in the Top 10 on this site, is one called Liporex. Awhile back, I did purchase this from Ebay and never had much luck with it. It apparently concentrates on making sure that the liver is working properly and it does this with the help of milk thistle which is a cleansing agent.

Have you ever taken any of the listed diet pills? What were your results? I think that I would really like to try the Lipovox simply because it is apparently extracts of the Ten Superfoods. I have heard that the benefits of those foods is great and I would really like to see if it makes a difference.




If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: