Friday, August 01, 2008

My Google Adsense Earnings have increased by 400%

Yesterday, I mentioned that my sites were now getting an average of 60,000 page views daily and I hoped that my adsense earnings would increase as well. Well, they have increased but not by nearly as much as the page views. My adsense earnings from the second half of July increased by over 400% from the first part of July. I still think they are pretty low and I would like to have them be higher, but I am happy with this as a start. Yesterday, I had the highest adsense earnings in one day since probably November. In December and January, I didn't have much time for blogging so I really slacked off and my earning suffered. I haven't got everything calculated yet but I think I may have had a record month. For me anyway! :)


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: