Thursday, July 31, 2008

Has Google Adsense gone wacky?

Has anyone noticed that lately their Google Adsense stats seem to have gone totally wacky? Mine is showing that I had over 66,000 page views yesterday and over 40,000 page views most every day this week. Now, I know I have been doing lots of advertising, promotions, and commenting, but I just don't really think that is possible to go from a max of 700 a day to 66,000. Have they recently changed their algorithm related to Entrecard visits? That is the only thing that I can think of that would make that big of a difference. Don't get me wrong, I am happy that I have that many page views, but I just want to make sure that it's accurate and that my adsense earnings reflect it. As I've said, I'm desperate for money right now so if this is really true I hope that the adsense earnings will increase as much as the number of page views.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: