Thursday, July 31, 2008

Domains on Yahoo

A couple of years ago, I got started building websites by purchasing a domain from yahoo small business. With that first purchase, I had no clue how to build a website either so I used their web builder and found that it was really easy to use. Most of the websites that I currently have are prebuilt websites, but I would really like to get back to building my own. Over the next couple of months I am going to be focusing on building my list of domains up to at least 30. I have let a few of the nonperformers expire, but I am now trying to start building again. I need to try to make $10,000 in the next 5 months or I am going to be in big trouble financially.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish you the best of luck in earning the money in that time frame.