Thursday, August 07, 2008

Chicago Video Services

I see so much from all of these techy people where they are adding video and flash to their site and quite honestly I'm just not that technical. I have one flash site but it is something that I bought a couple of years ago and I have absolutely no idea how to maintain it or change it. Are you looking for video production services for a training meeting or a trade show. What about to market your business? Have you already shot some rough footage, but just need someone to put some special touches to it and bring out the magic? Richter Studios has world class editors and animators that can help. They are a Chicago Video Production superstore with everything from 2D graphics, 3D models, text treatments and logo animations. Their stylized effects and animation wizardry allows their award winning team to make your video production an eye grabbing masterpiece!

If you are having Flash difficulties, Richter Studios has been creating interactive content from simple Flash animations to 1+ million CD productions to web 2.0 websites for the last decade. Most of that stuff is over my head and I really think it's better left to the experts.






If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: