Saturday, July 05, 2008

Christmas in July

Lifetime Movie Channel has been running Christmas movies all weekend. I love Christmas movies so I have been trying to watch as many of them as I can. While I was watching earlier, I started thinking and we are less than 6 months from Christmas now. Have you already started your Christmas list? Do you have any law enforcement, military, or firefighters that you need to buy for. LAPolicegear.com is a website that provides superior products that enhance the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of these important professions. One of the great specials that they are offering right now is on the 5.11 pants where they are offering Free Shipping, Free Return, and a free hat. They even have the zip off pants that I was looking for last year for my dad.






 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: