Thursday, June 26, 2008

This just breaks my heart


These kittens were found outside a store and are now up for adoption. Tomorrow at 4:00pm, these poor babies will be put down unless they are adopted. They are just part of a list of unfortunate animals who are in this predicament by no fault of their own. It is so sad to think about how many poor babies are in this predicament. Well, here's the link to the Heard County Animal Control. Oh how I wish I was closer to Georgia right now.. If you are too far away and can't adopt any of these please consider going to the nearest shelter so that you can save a cat or dog, puppy or kitten. Trust me it will change your life in a very good way.

By the way, does your heart break every time you hear that ASPCA commercial with the Sarah Mclaughlin song? I can't hardly watch it anymore because it gets me teary eyed every time.



 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: