Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Anyone interested in Mystery Shopping?

If you are interested in Mystery Shopping with a legitimate Mystery Shopping company, please email your Name, Email Address and Zip Code to me at admin@sunegrl.com. There is a great company that is currently looking for new Mystery Shoppers in all areas. AS ALWAYS, THERE IS NO FEE TO SIGN UP TO SHOP. As a registered shopper, I can refer you to the company and then you will receive an email invitation from them. If you sign up, we both get entered into a contest to win $100.00 CASH. Shops that they are currently signing up for include Fitness shops, Hotel Shops, Restaurants, and much more. I just got an email from them inviting me to sign up for a shop at a great Seafood Restaurant in Daytona Beach with a reimbursement of $60.00. If you are going on vacation this summer, it is highly likely that you may be able to get a hotel shop.



 Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

nithin said...

hi, I could not find any other way to contact you. I am contacting here. we already had a link exchange but after that i have changed the URL of my blog. Could you change the URL for the link http://bucksfrominternet.blogspot.com to http://www.bucksfrominternet.com

The anchor text is with "Online Earning Opportunities"

- said...

I have thought about this many, many times-not like ladies dresses, but other stuff.

I came by to do the entrecard contest, but I couldn't find a post relating to it. You decide against it?

http://entrecard.com/user/10209/