Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Great Deal on a Computer Desk



Since moving into my new home, I have been looking online for great deals on furniture. One of the things that I desperately needed was a new computer desk. For the last 8 years, I had been using a computer cart as my desk. With all of the work that I do online, this was no longer fitting my needs so I started looking at places like Office Depot, Staples, Ikea, and a few more places. I had it narrowed down to Office Depot and Ikea because for what I wanted the most affordable desk that I could find was $150.00 at Ikea. Well, 2 weeks ago I decided to check out the Office Depot website again just to be sure that I wasn't missing anything. I ran across this desk that was originally $299.99 and they had it marked down to $149.99. Great deal, right. It gets better, I happened to have $78.21 in Office Depot rewards so I ended up getting the desk for around $85.00. As you can see it is a very nice desk and it is really well made. My dad put it together for me last week when he was here and he said that it is a really well made desk because even though there were so many pieces it went together very nicely.

Today I went online to look at the filing cabinet that goes with it and noticed that the desk was back to $299.99. I got such a great deal! I guess it really does pay to shop around and think about how you can use your discounts.




Office Depot, Inc



 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: