Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Promote Your Business Through Community Events

There are many different ways that you can promote your business without spending a lot of money on marketing. One way that I have found to be very successful is to promote my business through community events such as festivals, womens expos, and charity events. Most community events allow vendors to set up a table with brochures, flyers, business cards and display products. There is usually a small fee involved but considering the fact that the events are usually heavily promoted through Print, TV and Online Media there is usually a good number of people that show up. These are potential customers or downlines for you. No matter what kind of business you have, event marketing can be a good option as long as the price to participate is reasonable. Most of the events that I have participated in range from $40.00-$150.00. This month, I am participating in two festivals where I will spend the day sitting in a beautiful park passing out flyers and business cards. I will have a couple of my best selling items from Diamond Creek Candles and Jerky Direct and will offer a prize of a free candle with the hopes of getting email addresses for future marketing. Even if I don't get any new customers or members of my downline, I still win because I have hundreds of people who have my business card with many of my websites on it. Chances are at least some of those people will be curious enough to look at one or more of the websites and click on ads ultimately making me money.



 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: