Friday, January 11, 2008

Updates to my website

I finally finished putting some of the final touches on my website, and I am alot more happy with it now than I was a month ago. There just never seems to be enough time in the day. I finally have all of my Free Work At Home Opportunities listed in the Featured Opportunities section, and others such as Traverus Travel and Jerky Direct listed in other sections. There are some really great opportunities out there with companies such as Critter Snackz, Monet Minerals, Sassy Spa, and much more. My next project is to add some great links to the Mystery Shopping page, so I will hopefully be doing that this weekend.

As a an added incentive to join my Work At Home team, I will help you promote any of the work at home businesses that you sign up for on my site. So, if you join all of the Free Opportunities, I will help you promote all of them. To help you get started, I will submit your new website to over 66 search engines and add a link to your site on my Links page. I will also help you promote your websites on my traffic websites and put your links in a rotator to use in all of my advertising campaigns. I am committed to helping you succeed, so if you have any questions please contact me at denashops@yahoo.com

No comments: