Sunday, November 18, 2012

Book Review: Vampire Dental, Veneers

 I just finished reading this great book called Vampire Dental, Veneers.  The book was written by Delaney Rhodes and is another great book to add to your most read list.  I have read a couple of other Delaney Rhodes novels and this one did not disappoint.  I loved the characters and thought that the plot was a whole new take on the "vampire books".  This book is certainly not meant to be confused with other vampire books because it is not a tween story but rather a story for mature adults.   I loved that the story was written from two perspectives as I think it takes the book to a whole different level.    Go now, and get this book on your Kindle because at $1.99 this book is a bargain!!  :)



Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: