Thursday, May 31, 2012

Meow Mix Tender Centers are Purrfect

Earlier this month, I received a sample bag of Meow Mix Tender Centers cat food and about the same time I had a momma cat show up looking awfully skinny. I started feeding her the new cat food and within just a couple of days she was looking so much healthier and filled out. Not only is she healthier now but she's also passing on that nutrition to her babies. In addition to feeding Meow Mix Tender Centers to Splashes, I also shared it with Sebastian and Spencer and they loved it as well. I've always been a big fan of Meow Mix because not only is it very affordable but all of my cats have loved it even the picky eaters. Spencer is one of those picky eaters, but the first time he saw this in his bowl he didn't hesitate.
To introduce Meow Mix Tender Centers, the creators brought back the catchy jingle from way back when. Yes, I am one of the ones who actually hums along when I see certain commercials come on tv and this is one of them. Can you recite the jingle? Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: