Friday, January 13, 2012

Recipe for my Vegetable Casserole

 Every time that I have a work related pitch-in, I bring my fabulous vegetable casserole.  The last time I made it, everyone wanted the recipe and I said it's not really a recipe but I figured I would go ahead and share it with you anyway.  I usually make a fairly large dish of it because it's so good that I want it to last for awhile.

2 Bags of Your Choice of Frozen Veggies (my mom opts for fresh cabbage on New Years Day)
1 Pound of Velveeta Cheese
1 Sleeve of Ritz Crackers

Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40minutes.  Crackers should turn a nice golden brown.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: