Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to you and yours

I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas Day. It's in the 80's here in Central Florida and I had a fabulous Christmas Dinner up at my mom and dad's house. My brother drove in on Friday night and I hadn't seen him in over 4 years, so it was nice to have all us in one house for a change. However, it would have been even better if I had kids here this Christmas. Oh well, there's always next year and hopefully I will be closer to adoption by that time. At least I have my boys to keep me company and they sure did enjoy their Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers turkey dinner. Now, they are sleeping in their chair. :)
Lots of good things coming up on the blog this week. I'm in the Christmas Letdown Giveaway Hop starting tonight at 12:01, so be sure you check that out. Plus, don't forget to enter my 1000 Fan Giveaway and the Simply Orange Juice Giveaway. Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati Favorites
twitter buttons

No comments: