Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Mint is the Best Floor Cleaner EVER

I recently posted on Facebook asking a question about steam mops and my friend John replied that he had bought the Mint and it was better than the most popular brand of steam mop.  I tried searching for Mint Steam Mop and couldn't find anything and I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about, so I replied back asking if he was messing with me.  He called me later that afternoon and explained that The Mint is an automatic floor cleaner and not a steam mop.  So, I dug a little deeper.  Read reviews, 5 Stars, priced about the same as the best steam mop and I had a coupon; so I decided to give it a try.  Wow!!  The fact that I don't have to break my back mopping the tile floors was enough to buy it, but the fact is that it cleans better than I do.  Go figure!  Anyway, so I highly recommend The Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner by Evolution Robotics.  Way to go John!!

Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner


Oh and by the way, for those husbands out there this is actually the floor cleaner that you can buy the wife for Christmas and she WON'T get mad.  :) 

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: