Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Ugg Boots-Fashionable or Fashion Faux Pas

First of all, let me preface this by saying that I live in Florida so there really isn't a need for a boot 10 months out of the year; let alone wear a boot as heavy as these. I know that they are super popular and come in a multitude of a colors, so I'm sure that they can be considered fashionable in the northern states and even in the Midwest when the temperature demands it. Ugg boots are made of a durable sheepskin upper and have suede heel guards. For the colder climates, I would think that they would not only be fashionable but also somewhat of a necessity. I would not consider these snow shoes by any means because they are not waterproof, but for those cold northern days I think these would be great for going out with friends or going to the mall. While some of the fashion mags would say that they are not chic, I think that they could definitely be considered stylish because of their functionality. Stop by the ugg mall to check out their huge selection along with the reviews on the different styles. The ugg mall is proud to offer a high quality shoe at an affordable price so while you're at it don't miss out on their huge ugg boots sale. Did you know that they even have ugg handbags. Do you have a pair of Uggs? If so, what style or color? Would love to hear from you.

BuyBlogReviews.com

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: