Monday, February 08, 2010

SuperBowl Commercials

Like most of you, I watched the SuperBowl last night partly for my love of the Indianapolis Colts and partly to watch the commercials. I have to say, it was kind of a letdown this year. There were a couple of commercials that I thought were good, but nothing that I would say was spectacular and definitely nothing that was going to be a catch phrase for 2010 like "Bud Weis Er", or "I Love You Man". My favorite by far was the Budweiser Bull and the Clydesdale. So cute! Second to that, would have been the one with the dog collar. That was funny.

Of course, congratulations goes out to the New Orleans Saints. It was a great game and they deserve their time in the spotlight, but next year the Colts will be back. :)

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.