Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Open Houses

I just love this time of year, it's so festive with all of the Christmas decorations and lights, great food and fun with family and friends. When I bought my house I knew that it was perfect for me, but sometimes I do wish that I had something a little bigger. One of the things that I love about the holidays are the Holiday Open Houses in many of the small town communities. In my hometown of Madison, Indiana we have one and there are a number of them around here as well. I just love the big historic homes complete with grand staircases and chandeliers. I've always said that my dream home would be a huge historic home with a huge front porch, grand staircase and an amazing fireplace and chandelier. I know, that's asking a lot but a girl can dream right. Anyway, so as I was looking at Black Friday pricing I ran across a site that focuses on all kinds of lighting fixtures. Be sure to check it out, they offer everything from chandeliers to exterior lighting and it's all at great prices.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: