Monday, October 26, 2009

Cleaning my office

I've become a believer in certain feng shui beliefs such as those that clearing out clutter allows you to bring more in, so I'm officially going to begin cleaning out the clutter in my life starting with my computer room. I feel like the clutter is holding me back and I'm ready to move on. Remember, my goal is to have a 2010 Mustang within the next year so I better get a move on. I think that the better the energy is in my computer room, the more time I will be able to devote to growing and improving this blog simply because I will want to spend more time in here. My next project will be cleaning out my spare bedroom and organizing the closet. The trash men are going to hate me by weeks end.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: