Thursday, October 15, 2009

Affordable Web Hosting

Lately, I've noticed that more and more people are either building their own websites or blog or paying to have one built for them. When I first started out, I did buy a couple of premade websites and then I paid to host them with the company that I purchased them from. This is not a good idea! I was paying for the website and then paying upwards of $14.95 for a simple website when I could have been getting for around $10.00. I know that doesn't sound like a huge savings, but you when you figure that I was paying to host multiple websites for that amount every month, it certainly began to add up. After a few months, I realized that those websites were never going to take me where I needed to go so I abandoned them and the pricey hosting. I've often wondered what happens to those websites that have been abandoned, but I've never looked into it further. My recommendation for anyone looking to get started is to start simple with a drag and drop web page designer and hosting through a reputable company. Companies like yahoo and go daddy, can't be beat for pricing and service.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: