Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yoplait Delights Parfait Yogurt

Last week I received something new to try so today I tried it. I tested the new Yoplait Delights Parfait Yogurt and it was really awesome. The lemon torte tasted like I was eating a dessert that was bad for diet, when in reality it was only 100 calories. The awesome desserts are made with Sucralose, 1% milkfat, and have Vitamin A&D added. So, yes you can actually have a healthy snack.

Take a look below and you will see me trying out the new yogurt with the help of my Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

1 comment:

Kuuipo125 said...

Those look yummy I'll have to check them out :-)