Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All Inclusive Vacations

It's that time of year again when I am starting to think about taking some time off work. When I do that, I typically find myself cruising to the bahamas or laying on a local Florida beach. This year, I'm thinking that I should try something a little different. There are a lot of big things happening this fall, my friend Deb turns 40 and my friend Niki is turning 30. She's wanting to go on a cruise but since her birthday falls on a weekend where 2 other friends are trying to celebrate at the same time it gets a little sticky when trying to figure out what everyone wants and can do. While the cruise option sounds great, some people may not be able to afford to go a cruise but there are always other option available. I am going on a cruise the weekend before so I'm not sure that I will be able to go if that's what they decide to do because I just don't think I can take off two weekends in a row. I like cruises and beach resorts because those types of All inclusive holidays can be very affordable when compared to vacations where you have to pay for all of your food and drink. People in the UK tend to look for these types of All inclusive holidays for the best bargains, however people in the US often do this as well. All inclusive Disney and Las Vegas vacations are always popular.

With Deb's 40th before, we are planning on going to Bar Harbor Maine for some shopping, dining and all around fun. I can't wait to see everyone and I'm sure we will have a great time.


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: