Friday, July 31, 2009

The weekend has begun

You look forward to it all week long and then all of sudden it finally sneaks up on you. Yes, the weekend has finally begun. Woo hoo! Tonight, I'm going to a Girls Night at a friends house and then tomorrow I'm actually going to a PlentyOfFish party. Have you heard of Plentyoffish.com? It's actually a free dating site and one of the cool things that they offer that most other sites don't is a free forum where users can go in and create local singles parties for free. So, several of my friends and I are going to the party tomorrow to check it out. If it's not good, we will probably just leave and go somewhere else but I definitely want to give it a shot. There's a guy that I'm very interested in but he just keeps giving me mixed signals, so I've got to keep my options open. :)

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: