Sunday, April 05, 2009

Weekend Update

Wow, I can't believe the weekend is almost over. I have to be in early tomorrow morning and I'm working on getting my laundry and everything done so I don't have to worry about it this week. I showed my friends Kim and Len how to start their own blogs today and I've posted links to them on my sidebar. Kim is hosting a blog for updates on our Biggest Loser program from West Volusia County. She's trying to help us stay in touch and stay motivated.

I just finished creating a facebook page for SunEGrl Loves To Shop Blog, but I can't figure out how to do a badge for it. Anyway, if you want to add yourself as a fan all you need to do is search for SunEGrl Loves To Shop Blog. Would love to see you there.

I'm hoping that the plumbing problem at the hotel will get straightened out this week, because I've got some big groups coming up and it's going to be crazy if we have water problems while they are here.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: