Friday, April 03, 2009

Security is important in this day and age

Wow, every day I hear on the news how there are houses being broken into and the residents are being tied up and robbed, or worse. I honestly can't tell you the last time that I turned on the TV and didn't hear a similar story.

A couple of weeks ago I had my house protected against termites and when I came home I noticed that someone had been in my house. I had stashed a key outside and my assumption is that somehow the key got knocked down and someone found it. I know that my house had been accessed because the toilet seat was up and I live alone. Anyway, so I got new locks put on my doors but I'm still a little wary every time I go to bed. Had I known that wireless security system were so inexpensive, I would have looked into them earlier. Protect America has security systems for as low as $29.95 per month with free installation. For a girl living alone, that is a great bargain. Their copper package includes:

* Talking Control Panel
* 1 Motion Detector
* 3 Entry Points
* Internal Siren and Door Chime
* Battery Backup
* One Button Arming
* 3 Window Decals
* 1 Yard Sign

The Copper Package would fit my house just fine, but for 7 entry points the Bronze is another great value at $34.95 per month. If you are interested in finding out more, I urge you to call Protect America at 877-470-2751.


Post?slot_id=35366&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

sharan said...

security is very important to every concern....using access control system will give more security...

sharan

ACCESS control systems in chennai