Thursday, April 02, 2009

I love wedge heels!

Awhile back, I won a subscription to In Style magazine and since then I've gotten used to looking for trends in fashion. So now that spring is here and summer is right around the corner, I'm starting to see so many great shoes that I love. I have loved wedge heels forever, but this season I'm trending more towards bright colors and cutesy styles rather than just the simple black wedge heel sandal. I love these awesome Stuart Weitzman Wedges that are a beautiful peach and tan color. Even though they have a relatively high heel, they look as though they would be fairly comfortable. According to In Style.com these shoes are one of the Top Spring Accessories for 2009. I think these would be great with everything from jeans to capris and shorts to sun dresses. Is there something that you've noticed for Spring 2009 that you have on your wish list? In addition to a cute pair of wedge heels, I'm also looking for a new spring purse. I've grown very tired of the current one, so I'm looking for something bright and stylish. So, what are you looking for? A new purse, a cute new pair of shoes, a cute sun dress or a new bathing suit. I just bought the new bathing suit, so I'm ok on that one.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: