Thursday, April 02, 2009

I had the strangest dream last night

I dream fairly often and I can usually remember what they are plus or minus a few of the details. Well, as usual, I had a few different dreams last night but one that I remember pretty clearly was that I was bra shopping and I dreamed that I had to go to the Seminole Town Center to find the store that I was looking for. It was so funny, I haven't shopped at Victoria Secret for years but for some reason I was dreaming that I needed bras and for some reason I wanted to only shop there. The place that I normally shop at is only located in Daytona or Altamonte, but for some reason I dreamed that it was in Orange City. I wish it was, but that's beside the point. I think that this all came about because I noticed yesterday that one of my favorites was starting to poke me in the side and I knew that it was going to have to be replaced soon. I know I will probably stop at the store in Daytona on Friday night but I just wanted to show everyone this beautiful bra that I found online. I love the colors, but the price is as usual out of my league.

The Myla Evelyn bra has adjustable straps, a demi sheer mesh detailing and hook-and-eye fastenings at the back. It's made of 73% silk, 20% polyamide, and 7% elastane. Be sure to check out the matching panties too.

I don't think I've ever had a bra that was made of actual silk and I probably never will. Oh well, I guess the point of my dream was that I needed to go bra shopping.

Myla Balconette Bra

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: