Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Web hosting reviews

The other day a friend of mine was asking me what I thought of some of the popular web hosting companies. While I don't have much experience with many of them, I told her that it would be best to look at reviews from other users. I use Go Daddy because it is so easy to reach their support help and there is nothing that they haven't been able to walk me through. If I can't figure something out, they have actually logged in and fixed things for me. To me, that is priceless but some people may be looking for other features. I always suggest that when looking at web hosting companies, be sure to check out reviews from other users. She was interested in setting up an E-commerce site and since I don't have that, I didn't really know what to tell her.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: