Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Smelling Smoke in my neighborhood

This evening I started smelling smoke in my neighborhood while on my way home. As I sit here, it seems to be getting worse. It really scares me after seeing all of the news coverage last year on the forest fires in Brevard County. The other thing that worries me is that my garden hose is not working right now, due to a problem with the connection to the house so if there is a problem I wouldn't even be able to spray my house down.

Any other Floridians experiencing a similar worrisome problem?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: