Friday, March 27, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

I'm so ready for the weekend. At least this week hasn't been as stressful as the last, it was still busy because I'm trying to get caught up. I've had a lot of projects on hold that I was finally able to get completed. On Wednesday, I purchased some new flowers for the front entrance of the hotel. It looks so nice that I might even take a picture. Tonight, I'm meeting my friends for Happy Hour and then tomorrow I'm having my hair done. It is long overdue and I can't wait to see what he does. I'm letting Bo make the decision on what he wants to do, but I hope that it's nothing too drastic. Hopefully, heavy highlights and layers.

Is everyone else ready for the weekend?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: