Monday, December 29, 2008

Snowboarding looks really fun

I've never been snowboard, but to me it looks like it could be so much fun. Last night I was watching Girls Next Door and they were in Aspen. Kendra was snowboarding while Barbie Benton was skiing and the snowboarding just looked like a blast to me. Unlike surfing, you don't have to worry about drowning. Holly also tried her hand at snowboarding and although she didn't really get very far, she still probably did better than I ever could. Her board was really cool, it had her name written on the bottom so every time she fell you saw her name. When I lived in Indiana, I tried skiing but was never very good at it but to me snowboarding just looks easier. Plus, I love the look of the boards. Have you seen the large selection Burton snowboards? I love the designs, and they are very popular. Check out this one that I found.



Burton is a leading manufacturer of snowboard gear and is a rider-driven company solely dedicated to creating the best snowboarding equipment on the planet. Burton's passion is snowboarding, evident by their commitment to involve riders in every step of the product development process.

In addition to their large selection of snowboards, they also have a full line of clothing, boots, and gear.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

April said...

A couple years ago I went snowboarding for my birthday and HATED IT. I always thought it would be so much fun and it was high on my list of things to do one day. I felt like I was being punished the whole time. So not for me :(

Hot Rocks said...

Snowboarding is harder than it looks and is actually alot harder to learn than skiing. I have 2 daughters that snowboard, and once you have learnt it is alot of fun!