Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Personalized License Plates

Remember that episode of Who's The Boss when Tony got Sam the boat(I mean car) for her birthday and gave her a personalized license plate that said "SamsCar". Ever since then I have wanted to have my own personalized license plate. If I was going to get one, I would have it say ChikAD. Can you guess what it stands for?

If you live in the UK, and you want to get your own Private Number Plates, there is a really cool site that allows you to search for available options. If you wanted to get your own personalized plate, what would you choose and why?

By the way, mine stands for Chick A Dee.

BuyBlogReviews.com

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Green said...

We pay too much for car registration, license and taxes in NYS...adding on the vanity plate..makes it too much for me ..I like chick a dee though

Pembrokeshire Direct said...

I bought my plate from the DVLA £250 and transferred onto my ford zetec