Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A new Biggest Loser starts in Januay

Have you guys figured out that I am completely obsessed with watching The Biggest Loser? Well, a new one starts on Tuesday January 6th and the Biggest Loser contest at the hospital starts on January 7th. I don't think the timing could be more perfect, it's right after my birthday and I am ready to see this weight starting to fall off. I've been watching my diet since I discovered that I was having a problem with my blood sugar and things have been so much better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once I lose the weight that I don't have any more problems.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: