Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. I am having my first Christmas in my new house but unfortunately I was not able to be at with my parents in Indiana for the first time in a quite a few years. With all of the recent worries caused by the economy and job insecurity, I felt that it was better to stay at home and save my money. I spent my day cooking a turkey breast with cornbread stuffing, green bean casserole and sweet potatoes and watching Christmas movies with Makenzee. I think he really loved having me home for an extra day and that for me was a good Christmas present. When my parents were here in November they bought me a new dryer which was my Christmas present from them, so all in all I have had a very Merry Christmas. Hope everyone else had a nice Christmas as well.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: