Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love weddings

It's no secret that I am a single woman in my 30's, but in my mind I am still that young girl who dreams of her perfect wedding day. Although it hasn't happened yet, I am hopeful that it will happen one of these days. In the meantime, I look forward to seeing all of the bridal parties that come through my hotel. I love seeing the brides come down and get in the limos to be taken to the church or the site of their wedding. I love the beautiful wedding gowns, the bridemaid dresses, the flower girl dresses and I just love the fact that we can be a part of their big day. I know that one of these days it might happen to me as well. I've thought about my goals for the New Year and one of them is to start dating more. I know I have to be happy with myself and I know that will come if I lose some weight, so I have set a goal for myself that once I lose at least 35 pounds I will sign up for an online dating site and try to find the man that I am supposed to be with. I know he's out there and I am going to try my hardest to find him. I have a Vision Board with wedding pictures on it so it's official, I am going to focus on making that dream a reality. I want my big day and I hope it comes soon.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: