Monday, November 17, 2008

Loving my diet foods

Since I've been back on the diet, I have not been out to lunch or dinner so I have been cooking all the time. This weekend I made vegetable soup, pork chops, and then tonight and I made a great Chicken Stir Fry. It's amazing how good food is even when it is good for you. Maybe it's just that I'm a great cook! lol

Anyway, since I have been away I have been neglecting my HFH posts but I am down 7 pounds since the cruise and I am well on my way to lower numbers. My exercise regimen has been very easy for me to follow and I have realized that I don't really mind it all that much.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: