Thursday, November 20, 2008

Homes For Sale at Rock Bottom Pricing

Today in my networking group, the realtor in the group told us that in our area there are homes that are selling for as little as $35.00 a square foot. She said that prices have not been this low since the 90's and that deals are out there for first time homebuyers and investors. It made me wonder what it's like in other areas, so I decided to check out Round rock tx homes for sale to see if I could find anything with prices as low as ours. I did find a few for $50,000 but they seemed to manufactured homes and condos. Definitely worth checking out though. What about you, are you considering investing to take advantage of the deals?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: