Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Decluttering

Since buying my house in February, I have decided that I have too much stuff. Too many clothes, too many shoes, and just too much of everything. I have limited my buying to items that I physically use. I am no longer buying knick knacks or collectibles or anything of that nature, however I do occasionally splurge on candles or decorative towels. This past weekend, I attempted to declutter my closet. What a chore that was, I have clothes that range from a size 10 to a size 22. Needless to say, I threw out tons of stuff and have a few more bags of things that need to be donated.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: