Thursday, November 20, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Two things...A new dryer because mine is not working right and a fold up treadmill. I've decided that I don't mind the working out, I just don't like going to the gym. If I had a treadmill in my house, I would definitely use it and would probably be skinny before long. I've been looking at reviews on treadmills, and pretty much know what I want and how much it should cost. I know I can't get one for Christmas because I'm getting a dryer but it's definitely on my wish list for the new year. If I can at least lose 30 pounds I can use my Gazelle. That would help.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: