Thursday, October 16, 2008

Less Stress at work

Isn't amazing that the absense of one person can drastically reduce the amount of stress in your workplace? Over the last few months I have become increasingly stressed because there are certain elements at work that I have no control over. Unfortunately, it's not just me that is experiencing this but others in my staff as well. This morning, I walked in and to my elated surprise there was a fresh ray of sunshine before me. I know this may only be for a few days, but for however short it may be I am so thankful.


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: