Saturday, September 20, 2008

Travis Barker and DJ AM in critical condition

I was so upset this morning to hear that Travis Barker of Blink 182 and DJ AM were involved in a plane crash and are now in critical condition in a burn unit in Georgia. I used to love listening to Blink 182 when they came out and I watched Meet The Barkers on occasion, so it's terribly sad that this has happened.

I feel terrible for the families of the 2 crew members and 2 passengers who did not survive the crash. I saw pictures of the wreckage on Yahoo and it's amazing that anyone survived the wreckage. My thoughts are with Travis and DJ AM as well as their families. I know Travis is a father, but I'm not sure about DJ AM. It's always terrible when a tragedy affects the lives of children.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: